The handy, agile, versatile compact articulated wheel tractors are nowadays indispensable in construction, mining, agriculture and forestry. As the holder of the international Cat® license for the field of model-sized toy vehicles made of plastic, BRUDER is following up this development with the introduction of a toy based on the original Cat® 908 model, scale 1:16. In the typical BRUDER way, reality is imitated with the wheel loader which has a fully functioning loading arm with tilting and detachable front bucket. The BRUDER front loader accessories set with article number 02318 is ideal for realistically extending the range of playing applications of the model. The wheeled loader rounds off the extremely successful "small vehicles range" with another attractive vehicle. BRUDER once again demonstrates that a high-quality toy, made in Germany, is feasible at affordable prices and is accepted by the consumer.
- detachable rear coupling
- detachable tipping front shovel
- articulated loading arm with parallel guiding
- fully functional loading arm
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Dimensions: 13.2" x 4.6" x 6.5"