The Cat® mini excavator is not really mini, but a real giant in its category. Thanks to its compact dimensions, it feels most at home in confined spaces. The excavator arm can also be swivelled towards the side to make it indispensable for landscaping and gardening as well as general building work where the vehicle efficiently moves small quantities of earth. Thanks to its tracked chassis, it can also cope with challenging terrain. The chassis blade gives the vehicle more stability on loose ground, making it more suitable for simple levelling activities.
In addition to its realistic playing functions, the model comes with ample accessories. The excavator bucket is detachable. The bonnet at the rear opens, the cab is glazed and its door opens. The excavator body rotates by 360° and the bucket arm by an additional 180° – just like the real thing.
- driver's cab can turn by 360°
- Shovel can be removed
- engine bonnet can be opened
- the plough blade is height-adjustable and can be raised/lowered and locked in position
- Genuine chain links (not rubber treads)
- the excavator arm can be used way beneath the level of the vehicle (e.g. for drainage work)
- fully functioning excavator arm
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Dimensions: 16" x 6.5" x 7"